Re: [REQ] List of events

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:00:36 +0100, Joril - <jorilx gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm truly *ashamed* of asking such a question, but I can't find the
answer.. ^^; Is there a commented list of possible signals for a given
widget? For example, the GtkEntry? I can see them in Glade, but they
aren't explained, there are just the names of the signals..
Many thanks in advance!

The GNOME developer website should be what you need. Here's the
documentation for GTK+:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/index.html
Just click on the link for GtkEntry and then look under the Signal
Prototypes section.

I've also found the other API documentation on this page helpful too:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

Jimmy