Save Dialog .... callbacks

Hi all,

I'm implementing a application that needs save a file in disk !! Well,
it's OK: i'm using the gtk_file_chooser_widget , and build it with
gtk_file_chooser_widget_new (GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE), like the GTK
API says ;)

But , I'm getting some trobles : there's no Ok/Cancel buttons available in
this widget. I'm trying to add a callback into its entry, but i'm not
finding it on the struct definition of this widget (into
gtk/gtkfilechooserwidget.c and gtk/gtkfilechooser.c files) ...

Have anyone used this widget !? please, help me ...

thanks in advance ...