From: Paolo Costabel <paolo zebradevelopment com>
Date: Monday, January 10, 2005 1:48 pm
Subject: Re: Getting all data from a GObject

Try

g_datalist_foreach( &object->qdata, my_function , user_data);

void        my_function (GQuark
<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Quarks.html#GQuark> key_id,
                        gpointer
<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Basic-
Types.html#gpointer> data,
                        gpointer
<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-Basic-
Types.html#gpointer> user_data)
{
      printf("Key: %s\n",g_quark_to_string (key_id));

}

myaconis nycap rr com wrote:

Is there a way to get all the data assigned to a GObject by
g_object_set_data?  Basically what I would like to do is grab a
list of keys for a particular GObject that I have no prior
knowledge of so that I can iterate through them.

Thanks