Re: custom widget for tree-view column header

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 10:34, Stefan Kost wrote:
hi hi,

instead of passing a title I now use a onw label (because later this will be a
box with buttons and the label). I use the following code. The problem is that
the heading is blank. Any ideas.

label=gtk_label_new("abc");
gtk_widget_show(label);
gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes(
    self->priv->sequence_table,-1,NULL,renderer,
    "widget",label,
    NULL);

Stefan

You appear to be passing a NULL pointer as the title for the column in
gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_attributes.

Bob Caryl