rubberbanding with GTK1* and GTK2* again

Hello folks,
Thanks everybody for trying to help me!!
I think, on reading your reactions, that I did not make myself sufficiently
clear. To avoid further confusion I will point out the steps you have to
take to really understand what I mean.
1. compile the program with GTK1*, as for instance a1.out
2. compile the program with GTK2*, as a2.out.
3. run both programs, if they work the same way, then you cannot help me.
For me, it only works right with GTK1* as a1.out.
If this is also the case with you, I should want to know:

Not that there IS a problem because that is the reason why I posted this
message in the first place, but:
What is de reason why the program behaves differently with the 2 versions
if GTK? and:
What is the solution?

Many thanks again,
greetings to all,