Re: Inside GtkComboBoxEntry?

Hello Zeeshan,

If you want, I work in a group the did implement an gtk application
the change themes:

** Manaos Browser Interface - Gecko Engine      MANaOS Browser Interface,
it's an open source browser interface application for web
navigation/accessing on the internet. MANaOS Browser Interface is
based on Gecko/Mozilla rendering engine.
** Manaos Browser Interface - GTK+ WebCore      MANaOS Browser Interface,
it's an open source browser interface application for web
navigation/accessing on the internet. MANaOS Browser Interface is
based on GTK+ WebCore (see in http://gtk-webcore.sourceforge.net)
rendering engine.

The lastest version enables the user to change at run-time the render
engine used , between Gecko (Mozilla) and KHTML (Konqueror/Gtk+
WebCore) .... It's the MANaOS Browser, available at sourceforce ...
It's an open source project, so be free to look inside the code, or,
If you prefer, we can try it ...

Best Regards ...