Re: A bug in Gtk+?

Hi Ali,

your attachment seems missing. Can you put it on a webserver and post the link?

Stefan
Hello,
   In a gtk+ app of mine, i was facing strange dead-locks problems. I
was astonished to see that just removing the call to gdk_threads_init,
the problems vanished. I am attaching a sample test program that
re-produces the same problem. It seems more like a bug in the gtk+
rather than my logic. Please have a look at it and tell me it that's
the case so I can file it as a bug. I just dont want to file another
'NOT A BUG' :)