Re: GtkFixed redraws

Matt Moseley (list_matt bellsouth net):

I have an application where I dynamically add GtkButtons to a GtkFixed
area.  Whenever I add a button to the fixed area, everything to the
right of and below the top left of the button I'm adding gets cleared
out and then redrawn.  This produces a flicker effect.

  I tried a few variations on this theme to try and understand what
you're seeing, but I could not reproduce the problem.  Could you maybe
post a small test case that shows some extra redrawing (maybe using
gdk_window_set_debug_updates(TRUE) to slow it down)?

  -Billy