getting the height of all cells in treeview

hi hi,

I subclass the treeview widget and override its expose handler to overlay custom
gfx. Therefore I need to know the height covered by the cells. I currently check
allocation and visible rect, but both are way too large if the tree has just a
few cells.
If the tree has a lot of rows, so that the scrolling takes effect the values are
correct.
Is there a way to get the heigth of all rows?

Thanks,
  Stefan
--
http://www.buzztard.org