Re: Numeric keypad on win32 (GTK 2.6.9)

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Are you sure the behaviour you see on Linux happens on all important
Linux distributions and/or most Linux X server versions? What about
other Unixes?
I've tested also on OSX 10.3 with the "fink" gtk 2.2.x and the apple X server, the behaviour of GTK is the same I got in linux (tried at work with Xfree 4.3 and at home with Xorg) and is to give GTK_KP_* events if the numlock key is active.

I've applied a patch on the GTK 1.3.x to fix this behaviour, it works perfectly in win32, now I've migrated my application to GTK 2 and I'm not able to fix it it in the 2.6 tree cause I've problems to crosscompile GTK 2.6.x with mingw on my linux hosted crosscompiler cause I get a lot of dependency problems with pkg-config... (gtk 1.3 had mingw32 prebuilt makefiles and doesn't need to pass through configure).

Bye,
Gabry