Custom icons

Its likely the path to your icons isn't right. If your using the glade
auto generated c code check the interfaces.c file for a line like
this....

image1 = create_pixmap (window1, "project1/blah.png");

I have the line:

img_cpu = create_pixmap (window1, "lkmonitor/gnome-ccperiph.png");

but it doesn't work.

If you build the project and then try to run it right in that
directory Gtk can't find the pixmaps dir. A make install should put it
in your path. If you can't get that to work try putting the full path
to your icon instead...

"/home/user/Project/project1/pixmaps/blah.png"

That should works, but the path should be relative and make use of de
--prefix option in configure script.

I did:
./configure --prefix=/home/fernape/prueba

and copied png files into bin directory with the executable file but still
no enjoy.

More ideas?

Thanks in advance.