Change the background colour of only one cell of a GtkTreeView.

Im tying to change the background colour of an independant cell of a GtkTreeView.

I have utility functions to change the colour of a rou, adding a new column to the GtkTreeModel
and use it to set the row colour.

When i created the GtkTreeViewColumns, i've created a new GtkCellRendererText object for each
column. Iterating between columns, i could change the colour of cells in the same column, but
the last modification will be the final colour.

My problem is that i want to change the clour of a unique cell.
How i can do this ?

Javier Fernández García-Boente
Ingeniero en Informática
mailto:jfernandez igalia com