gdk_draw_drawable: assertion `src != NULL' failed

I wonder if anybody could help me with the problem:

gdk_draw_drawable: assertion `src != NULL' failed

I get this error in the expose_event function. I have
a calss Window that contains all the gui
implementation details such as the window, pixmap,
drawing area etc. Is there any easy way to fix this
problem?

Thanks in advance.

static gboolean expose_event( GtkWidget *widget,
GdkEventExpose *event, gpointer data )
{
        GUI::Window *win = ( GUI::Window * )data;

        gdk_draw_drawable (widget->window,

widget->style->fg_gc[GTK_WIDGET_STATE (widget)],
                     win->getPixmap(),
                     0, 0,
                     0, 0,
                     64, 128);