How to disable Filemenu option in Help

Hi
I am using Linux FC3
I developed one application using Gnome/Gtk and in that i am using help
option.
for help i am using gnome_help_display_desktop() function.
so Now for any linux applications like caluclator ,dictionary,search,....we
will be having
Help menu.If we click help menu it will display one window and in that
contents related to the application.
So Now in That help Wilndow how to disable File menu option and
Home widget options.
Because I am also using same programms for my application which i downloaded
from src.rpm files
If u are not clear plz open caluclator or any linux application and in that
click on help menu the remaining things what i mentioned will be found
there.
If any body knows plz reply .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards