Re: gtk_key_snooper_install() example

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 01:42, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:
1. Use typecast (GtkKeySnoopFunc) to get rid of compiler warning.

This did the trick.  I didn't think to try just type casting it.  I was
thinking too complex, along the lines that there was a magic GTK cast
function like GTK_WIDGET().

2. Place 'return' with value to snooper_event - without it key events
will disappear randomly.

Ah, left that off the return in the code I posted, but in my real code I
was returning FALSE just like your example.  Interesting to know that
not returning a gint will result in random missed keys.

Thanks for the quick response!