gtk_key_snooper_install() example

I've seen this asked before a while back with no response, so I thought
I'd give it a try.  Google hasn't been any help at all.

I'm trying to install a snooper and it's working just fine, but I get a
compiler type warning on the first arg of gtk_key_snooper_install() and
I'm sure I don't have it quite right.  An example of how to use this
function would help a lot.  Below is what I'm trying.  Thanks for
any/all help.

static gint snooper_event(GtkWidget*,GdkEventKey*,AE_APPLICATION*);
gtk_key_snooper_install(&snooper_event, form->parent);

static gint snooper_event (GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventKey *event,
AE_APPLICATION *app){
   printf("Event: %i\n", event->keyval);