How to remove close button "x" from title bar of the window

Hi Andreas,

                   The stuff that you send me was really  usefull, it
was very pleasant to see it work. I indeed thank you very much for
it.It seems that you are a genious in gtk+.

                    There is one more big problem that im facing in my
gtk+ .I have created a mainwindow & many popup windows.The problem is
that i dont want the " X " (close) button & " \/ " (options)button in
the right and left of the window bar at the top, but i want the name
bar of that window.

                     Is there any possibilities for the above concern,
if so please let me know it will be of real help to me.

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU & MY ADVANCE THANKS

Regards,
Sadheeskumar