Re: gobject reference question
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: "Boncek, John" <jboncek Hunter COM>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gobject reference question
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:47:30 +0200
Boncek, John wrote:
More generally, what leak-detection tools exist?
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Wallace Owen
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 1:44 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: gobject reference question
How can I see what the current reference count is, so I can be sure I'm
using g_object_ref() and g_object_unref() correctly?
a ref-count debugger with gdb integration and so on
2.) in my unit tests I use:
gboolean g_object_checked_unref(GObject *obj)
return(objref == NULL);
I call this when unreffing an object which should have no further
references, thus is supposed to be destroyed.
It returns TRUE if that worked.
] [Thread Prev