Re: drawing area and button press event
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- To: Yiannis <odysseus lost gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: drawing area and button press event
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:10:17 -0400
On 12/08/05, Yiannis <odysseus lost gmail com> wrote:
If you are using glade/libglade you shouldn't need to add
the gtk_widget_add_events() to your code, just use the "Events"
property found in the "Common" tab.
Note that this should not fix your refcounting problem, as I see
no way it could be related to the call to gtk_widget_add_events().
] [Thread Prev