Re: Set widget BG while using Qt theme engine

2005-08-01 (æ) ã 16:44 -0700 ã Roland Krikava ãããæãããã:
I am trying to set the background color of a container widget.  I have
successfully manged to do this by using either gtk_widget_modify_bg or by
creating  a small rc file and using gtk_rc_parse.  The problem is introduced
when the app uses the Qt theme engine.. setting the background color no longer
works.

How can I prevent the Qt engine from overriding my background color setting?

You don't. Instead, the proper solution is for gtk-qt to fix that bug,
which means you should bug its developers. Applications hacking around
bugs in individual themes is never the right thing.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
There are only two things wrong with C++: The initial concept and the
implementation. (Bertrand Meyer)