Set widget BG while using Qt theme engine

Hello all,

I am trying to set the background color of a container widget.  I have
successfully manged to do this by using either gtk_widget_modify_bg or by
creating  a small rc file and using gtk_rc_parse.  The problem is introduced
when the app uses the Qt theme engine.. setting the background color no longer
works.

How can I prevent the Qt engine from overriding my background color setting?

Thanks,
RK

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs