Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes: Still no luck

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:18:46 -0700
Wallace Owen <wally owen titan com> wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 16:00 -0300, John Coppens wrote:
Hello all.

Could someone please indicate what I doing wrong, or indicate some
example of g_spawn_async_with_pipes where both channels are
redirected?

Just an aside, but would it help to remember that printf output is
buffered, and that you might want to change the little program below to
add an fflush(stdout) after the  printf()?

Thanks Wallace, but is this necessary after a \n too? At least on the
console, I notice that \n flushes the buffer on output.

I'll try it anyway though.

Cheers,
John