GLib GOption usage with GNOME

Hi guys

I have been looking for a glib-related mailing list and I could find one therefore I am asking here the following.

As far as I can see GNOME uses popt to handle commandline options. Nowadays GLib includes their own commandline option parser called GOption. The function gnome_program_init() can take an array of additional commandline options but this array must be of the type poptOption. I would like to know if there is any support for GOption within gnome_program_init() that allow me to use GOptionEntry instead of poptOption as the data type for the array of additional commandline options.

Thanks

Best regards

Hazael Maldonado Torres