Re: Query- Cross compile Gtk application for ARM..problem using scratchbox

Hi Hazzy,

Don't forget to check if the debian repository is in your source.list.
Let's know if it's working fine.

BR,

Afonso

On 8/1/05, Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
Hello,
   First of all, i think you'll have a better chance of getting helped
at the scratchbox mailing-lists or IRC channel for all queries
regarding scratchbox.