Query- Cross compile Gtk application for ARM..problem using scratchbox

Hi Everybody

I want to Cross compile Gtk application for ARM..
i m trying scratchbox..i have installed scratchbox on
my host (redhat9 linux)

but as i tried to compile simple gui based hello world
program it gives error that no gtk packages found..

how to proceed..smbody given me idea of installing
rootstrap with GTk+
Actually i didn't  how to install rootstrap with
GTK+ ..if any one know that pls let me know..
 or can anyone tell me how to build GTK+ (and its
dependencies) from source.

any help will be appreciated

Thanx
Hazzy

Thanx
waiting for ur

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com