Re: Pango dependencies

Thanks. That solved my problem.  You need fontconfig , freetype & Xft
to build pango.

Gowri

On 4/20/05, Santhosh <santhosh lists gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I have also got similar kind of problems when I installed Gtk-2.6. To
overcome this problem I have again rebuilt the pango to include xft &
freetype (or fontconfig I am not sure) support.
I believe that atleast one of the backends is required. Check whether
xft is installed in your system or not.
In my case I have simply set the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/gtk-2.6/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig to
overcome this problem. (I have installed gtk-2.6 in /opt/gtk-2.6).

Regards,
Santhosh.

--
Santhosh.