Widget choice help needed

Hello!

I'm implementing an application for displaying financial market information and I would like to ask you for tips regarding the choice of widget for displaying market data (prices, best bid/ask, volumes, turnover etc).

My requirements for this will something like this:
A large table-like widget with rows and columns and where the value of a large number of individual cells will be updated in real time (maybe 10-100 cells will change value per second).

I have looked into GtkTreeView, but I'm unsure if it will fit my needs regarding individual cell updates. I have also checked out Lorenzo Gil Sanchez' GtkGrid, but it seems to be optimized for manual editing of cells.

What do you experts out there suggest? :-)

Thanks,
Björn