Re: GTK - Clist Problem

Hi,

"paste" the related piece of code here , please !

Best Regags

On 4/16/05, sandeep kaur <sandeep_kmca yahoo co in> wrote:
Hi All,

I am a new member in this group.

The problem that i am facing is:-

I am trying to read the data from a structure into the
clist member using the pointer to 2d array
as
*mitem[10][4];
it prints all the values correctly and after the for
loop, in which we are printing the elements, there is
a printf statement which is causing the segmentation
fault while executing the code on simputer.

i am allocating the proper memory before using the
pointers and array.

can any body help me???

this is urgent as i am facing this problem from last 3
days....

thanx in advance for answers, hints or efforts.

Regards,
Sandip Kaur