Re: running a function
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: timothy johnson <mr2bigjohnson gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: running a function
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:05:41 +0200
check out gstreamer . It has an eos signal that gets emited at the end of stream.
I am new to gtk, and trying my hand at writing a mp3player, I am
working on the point of the player that when one song is done playing
it will load and play the next song. How do I run a test function
every couple milli seconds to check to see if it is still playing or
not? is g_timeout_add() what I need to use? Any example code?
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev