Adding i18n support to gtk+ app

I want to add i18n support to one of my gtk+ apps.
There seems to be two ways of doing it:

1. with glib-gettextize
2. with autopoint

glib-gettextize doesn't create neither intl/ nor m4/ directories, but
po/Makefile.in.in it generates is incomplete (CATALOGS and MSGMERGE are
not set) and running 'cd po ; make' fails to produce conversion from .po
to .gmo files.

autopoint seemes more agreeable in this respect, but some people claim
is unnecessary complex (since glib2 already has gettext built-in).

Any pointers/examples would be very helpful.
thanks,
-Vlad

Vladislav Grinchenko       http://home.comcast.net/~3rdshift/
                                 e-mail: 3rdshift comcast net

      Focus on quality, and productivity will follow.