Re: probelm with static linking

NAVEEN FRANCIS wrote:
Hi..
     I am new to gtk. I was trying to develop an GTK
application on Fedora. When I am trying to do static
linking I am getting an error.
Hello,
Fedora just doesn't provide static gtk+ libraries.

This topic (static linking to GTK+) was discussed many times on gtk-list, gtk-app-devel-list, gtk-devel list. You may want to search the lists: