Re: GUI app design questions

Hi David

Does the graphing package have any special modules for network
performance analysis ? Something like TraceGraph ......

Thank you

Joe

On Apr 1, 2005 3:16 PM, Richard Gipps <rgipps netspace net au> wrote:
David,
         There is also a very good graphing package lumped in with some
other stuff called GTKExtra http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/  It may at
first glance look like the package hasn't been updated for a while but if
you check the mailing list you will see there is activity and the CVS
sources are being updated regularly.

Richard.