Re: Drag&Drop from GtkListStore and icon size

Good evening,

Am Dienstag, den 05.04.2005, 13:41 +0200 schrieb Juergen Dankoweit:
Hello to the list,

first a short introduction on me.
I develop in a commercial and OSS environment GTK-applications on and
for FreeBSD-Systems.

I currently develop an application which uses Drag&Drop from a list
build up with a GtkListStore-"Object".
When I drag an item from the list, I get the whole line as "drag-icon".
But I only want a small icon.
How do I change the behavior? Functions like "gtk_drag_set_icon_stock"
do not work. I used this function as described in the documentation.

Thanks you very much for the answers

No ideas?
Or do you have a problem with "commercial"?