Re: pack a window in a window

Maciej Katafiasz wrote:

Dnia 26-09-2004, nie o godzinie 01:26 +0200, Lourens van der Vliet
napisał:
Could anyone tell me how to pack a GtkWindow in a GtkBox. I would like to use this feature to build a program just like a Druid.

Err, you can't do this. GtkWindow is by definition top-level window in
host windowing system, and can't be packed into other container.
Besides, I don't really get your idea, what would that be useful for?

Cheers,
Maciej

I think in win32 if you get the HWND and call SetParent you'll have a MDI ;-)

-todd