Re: Exit from a window but the process still alive.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 07:03:23PM +0200, Bruno G. San Alejo wrote:

   Hello everybody, when I exit from some applications I wrote myself
(for GNOME 2.6), the process is not killed though the window gets
killed. If I press the "X" button, it quits, but the process is still
alive.

You have to connect gtk_main_quit() to "destroy" signal of
the main window.  See the first section of Gtk+ tutorial:

    http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-gettingstarted.html

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.