Re: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Iago Rubio wrote:

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 03:11, Allin Cottrell wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Iago Rubio wrote:

The clue is to avoid to scare users, and you can achieve this goal
if your applications behave as any other application in their
platform.

That is: behave OK for a fair proportion of the time, but from time to
time just crash without any error messages or warnings that might
permit a diagnosis of the problem?

Nope. It's to behave as it's common in the platform.

I'm just saying that in my experience that _is_ the common behavior on the MS Windows platform (and implying that it's not very worthy of emulation).

Allin Cottrell