Re: FileChooser Save mode broken in GTK 2.4.9

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 10:18, Allin Cottrell wrote:
Can anyone tell me if this is already taken care of?  If not, I'll
file in bugzilla.

In gtk 2.4.9, if you type a filename into the top widget of the
FileChooser then click "Save", the file is not saved, but rather -- it
takes a while to spot this -- the second, directory widget is advanced
so that the first subdirectory is selected.

If you fail to spot this and click Save again, the file saved is not

somedir/myfile

as expected, but

somedir/first_subdir/myfile

I'm not sure when the regression occurred, but Save works fine in gtk
2.4.3.

I have a patch for that which will hopefully appear in cvs soon.