Re: Gtk runtime installer packages for Windows?
- From: Alif Wahid <alif wahid gmail com>
- To: Toni Willberg <toniw iki fi>
- Cc: "David M. Cook" <dave davidcook org>, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk runtime installer packages for Windows?
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 04:12:11 +1200
Gladewin32 is quite outstanding actually. It works with everything
I've tried so far. It comes with the full GtkGLExt library for OpenGL
support, which is what I need. It also sets up cygwin, msys, msvc++
and dev-cpp compiler environments for easy project creation. In fact,
Glade now outputs msvc++ and dev-cpp projects directly!
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
-- Alif Wahid.
] [Thread Prev