Gtk runtime installer packages for Windows?

Hi.

I'd like to open discussion about Win32 port of Gtk, and lack of common
installer for runtime libraries.

It seems that many Gtk applications come with bundled Gtk installer.
This seems to cause some problems, in addition to increased download
times: Some apps sometimes install Gtk to "common" location, possibly
overwriting the Gtk libs installed by other applications.

There were quite nice installer package for runtime and development libs
at http://www.dropline.net/gtk/ but they have ceased the development.

One, possibly the only correct way to solve this problem could be an
official ''Gtk runtime for Windows installer'' package, hosted at
official Gtk website.  Note that I'm not volunteering to maintain the
installer (I develop on Linux mainly), but I'm willing to contribute. :)

I've used the InnoSetup (http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php) installer
myself, and also Dropline's Gtk packages were built with it.
Unfortunately it's a Win32 executable only, but works also in Wine.
(Does anyone know some Win32 package builder that's ported to Linux
too?)

- Toni