treeview---->cursor-changed--->destroy---->seg fault

Hello,

I had earlier sent a mail on the following lines:

>I have a gtk2 program which uses gtk tree view.
>I have written a handler for the cursor changed signal.
>The handler calls gtk_widget_destroy on the parent container
>widget.
>I am getting segmentation fault, if I move the
>cursor using the mouse. If I move the cursor using the
>key board all seems fine.

>Would some one help me on why this occurs, and how
>to solve it?

 The line which says "If I move the cursor using the mouse
 has caused confusion, I think. I am sorry. What I meant was,
if i click on any row in the displayed view, segmentation
fault occurs. If I click on any row I think a cursor-changed
signal gets automatically emitted. But why the seg fault?

The sample code, which was taken from a tutorial, and modified
to demonstrate the point, is once again enclosed, after removing
those useless comments.

thanks
p v mathew