Re: configure-event on eventbox in composite widget

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 16:08, Karl H. Beckers wrote:
Karl H. Beckers schrieb:

[...]Indeed :) ... and that works, thanks.

Karl.

Hi,

I was a little too enthusiastic, perhaps ... now I've shot myself in the
foot.

I have this hbox with a callback connected to size-allocate which (among
other things) changes the text in a label contained in the hbox. This
apparently generates another size-allocate event on the hbox ... a loop.

That sounds very wrong. Whatever you are trying to achieve, connecting
to size-allocate is most likely not the right way to achieve it.

Matthias