Re: The widget that called

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 06:03:15PM -0400, Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS wrote:
Yes, as a structure.  How about an identifier like the widget name?

Which name?

If you set a with widget name with gtk_widget_set_name(),
use gtk_widget_get_name().

If you set some object data on it to identify it later with
g_object_set_data(), then use g_object_get_data().

I don't need access to the widget, I need to put the identity of the widget
through a case.

Yes, you do. The widget itself is the unique entity.
All the above functions access the widget.

--
__________________________
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net

1-718-382-0585

18 lines. OMG

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.