Re: The widget that called

Yes, as a structure.  How about an identifier like the widget name?

I don't need access to the widget, I need to put the identity of the widget
through a case.

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 09:43:38PM +1000, Russell Shaw wrote:
Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS wrote:
Is their a way to identify the calling widget for a callback function?

Usually the first parameter passed to the callback is that of
the calling object.

Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002 - Consulting <-- Happy Clients - Leadership Development in Free Software - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....