Re: GTK1.2 & Histograms
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: ace <ace terawatt fr>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK1.2 & Histograms
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, ace wrote:
I'm a newbie in GTK developement and I'd like to develop a graphic
application on a linux embeded system (at the moment gtk1.2 is the
only supported library on this system). This app is intend to draw
histograms from custom log files.
Is there any widget or library which purpose is to draw histograms ?
If not, is there a simple way of creating my own ?
If you want to get fancy, you might take a look at gtkextra
which has data-graphics capabilities (gtkplot). But for simple
histograms look up
] [Thread Prev