Re: File Selection Dialog filter

Dnia 11-10-2004, pon o godzinie 14:43 -0500, Kevin E.Gilbert napisał:
I am porting my openMotif code to gtk and I need a file selection dialog
with options for the user to chose the type of file to be read and also to
filter files by extension. This is pretty standard stuff in Windows and
Motif but I can't find an example with gtk. Has anyone published such a
widget or a method for extending the standard file selection dialog to do
this? We read over 20 different file formats and write nearly that many.

Yes, that's standard ability of GtkFileChooser, available since GTK+
2.4. For earlier versions, there's only GtkFileSelection, which sadly
can't do that out-of-the-box, and you need to hack it manually in

Cheers,
Maciej

--
"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"