Re: Display only X lines in GtkComboBox

--- Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <ekalin bol com br> wrote:

    I'm using a GtkComboBox to display some strings (stored in a
GtkListStore). The number of strings can become large, but I'd like the
box to display only a small number of them at a time (something like 5),
instead of showing "as many as fits the screen".

 Perhaps this calls for a GtkTreeStore -- You can then organise the data into
nodes.

 Harring.