Re: Display only X lines in GtkComboBox

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 17:41 -0300, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
    I'm using a GtkComboBox to display some strings (stored in a
GtkListStore). The number of strings can become large, but I'd like the
box to display only a small number of them at a time (something like 5),
instead of showing "as many as fits the screen". Is it possible to do
that? I didn't find any function for that in the documentation.

Not currently possible.