Re: To libglade or not to libglade

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:35:48 +0100, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
[...]
The situation is not likely to change in the short term either - all new
development is happening on glade-3. Gazpacho looks good too, but both
these projects are too immature to be usable.

I'm picking up development on glade-3, along with a few more developers.
The project has been dead for quite some time but I'm hoping that, with a
little luck (and a little help, hint hint) we can get a beta out there
pretty soon :-)

Cheers,
                                                                -Tristan