Tree view : expander clicked?

Hi,

When selecting a line of a tree view, I manage the "changed" signal with a function like : gboolean Node_Selected (GtkTreeSelection *selection, gpointer user_data)

In this function, I wanted to know if (when the changed signal was emitted) I've clicked over the expander to open the tree.

Note that when clicking over the expander, the selection doesn't change...

So how can I know if I've clicked the expander in the tree view to manage it in my Node_Selected function?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome