Re: gnome-defs

I can solve it this way:

If your application was using BEGIN_GNOME_DECLS and END_GNOME_DECLS to
provide protection when linking with C++ programs, you should now
include <glib.h> directly and use G_BEGIN_DECLS and G_END_DECLS which
do the same thing.

Is this a beter way? Also when your working with msvc?

greetz

  Yes, this is the way to go -- the reference to G_BEGIN_DECLS and G_END_DECLS
was my answer in the first email.

   Any decent C/C++ compiler will do.  ( I am not sure if msvc is qualified as
decent, but it also works. :P)

 Harring.